Photo courtesy of Betsy: Paris, France
As you all may have heard, the Office of Study Abroad is hosting a photo contest for all EIU students abroad as well as study abroad returnees! Submit your best photos for the following categories:
You have until Friday, October 25, 2013 to submit!
We will select the top 3 photos in each category, then post each category’s top 3 to our Facebook page during the week of October 28 – November 1. Each category will be posted on a different day, and the photo with the most likes that day will be the overall winner of the category. There will be a judging panel to determine the top 3 overall winners of the competition.
- Each student can submit a maximum of 2 photos per categoy
- Photos must be high resolution
- Filters (black & white, sepia, etc.) will be accepted, but any other edits/photoshopping must be disclosed with the entry and we may request an original copy
- Include your name, email, major, year in school (if applicable), and the location of the photo
- Submit photos by emailing us at email@example.com, on our Facebook page, or share them with us via Dropbox
The winning photos will be mounted and displayed at the Tarble Arts Center Atrium during International Education Week (November 11-15, 2013). There will be an awards ceremony open to the public on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 6 to 7:30 pm. Refreshments will be served.
*Prizes are TBD! Check out our website for the most up-to-date details.