Check out some of our favorite student blogs from this year!
This is the place to be if you are considering study abroad and not sure where you want to go. Why not scope out what your peers are up to? Ask us if you’d like to be put in touch with someone! For a full list of student blogs, click here.
* Mattie K. is wrapping up her academic year in England with Westminster University and having a brilliant time (pip, pip, cheerio). Follow her adventures on the other side of the road at A Study in the Smoke.
* Erika B. spent her semester in Florence, Italy with Lorenzo de Medici and was able to travel frequently. See her tales from Germany, France, Greece and more at Ciao D’Italia!
* Anna S. spent her final semester as an EIU student student teaching in South Africa with the Consortium for Overseas Student Teaching (COST). Via her blog South African Adventure, you can read about her ups and downs in and out of the classroom. Plus safari photos!
* Nakita L. made her own way in South Korea with Ajou University. From cherry blossoms to kimchi, her photographs will blow you away. You can find her at Happy Hangul.
* Haley P. went all the way Down Under for a study abroad experience in Australia with University of Wollongong. Catch her kangaroo, koala and possum pics (among others) at AustraliAdventure.